An Automotive Technician is largely responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicle engine systems.
Automotive Technicians may have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Repair brake and steering systems.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
- Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed.
- Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
- Perform emissions inspections, safety checks and similar state-regulated vehicle examinations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
- Possess a valid state driver's license for conducting test drives.
Why Join Nissan of Merrimack Valley?
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Benefits start the first of the month after 30 days of hire date)
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer match
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment. Nissan of Merrimack Valley is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Must be over the age of 18 years old to be considered.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave